Copper French Daubiere 15.7"
1. Daubière comes from the French word daube, which can be roughly translated into “stew”.
2. Its original design was different: made often with terracotta, daubières were small tall pots. Material changed in modern ages when thinning process left lead behind.
3. This pot is made to really soften the meat inside in often long cooking periods.
4. Ancient daubières were made to prepare a Provençal dish (daube) and it’s an important appliance in French cuisine history.
5. You probably guessed it by now, even in modern cooking, a daubière is a key piece in preparing different French dishes.
A copper daubière will come really handy, not only for French cuisine but for any dish that requires a sealed environment to perform best. A daubière often can replace oven use completely and make perfectly cooked dishes right on the stove. Amoretti Brother’s Copper Daubière seals perfectly, but a great tip to get that extra moisture is to place the baking paper inside, well-covering the lid’s edges.
Dimensions: 15.7" x 9.4" x 8.6"
Material: 2mm hammered copper. Tin lined.
It can be custom-made.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.