The 10 Main Reasons for Using Copper Cookware in your Kitchen
"Committed to artisan handmade luxury, we believe in making and promoting culinary culture, not merely products."
Here the 10 main reasons to buy, collect and use our copper cookware.
- For its beauty Any environment will be enhanced by its presence, its harmonious and simple design, its sinuous yet sturdy handles, nuanced to please even the most discerning connoisseur. Plus the attractive copper color (copper, with gold, being the only metal to be naturally colored).
- For its durability It can be handed down from generation to generation, periodic tin-lining ensuring that it will retain its beauty forever.
- For its perfect cooking qualities It ensures uniform heat distribution, all over the surface and sides, thus avoiding localized burning.
- For its energy saving After silver, copper is the metal that conducts heat best. It is thus possible to reach the desired temperature in a very short time without heat dispersion.
- For its versatility It can be taken directly from the kitchen to the table, where it will impress guests as much as and more than the food it contains.
- For its intrinsic value It is made of copper, a noble metal increasingly rare in nature — so much so that it is now referred to as RED GOLD — whose value is increasing all the time. Prices increased from 1,600 euros a ton in 2003 to 6,000 euros in 2006 (+81% with respect to the previous year). A copper pot should thus be seen as a mere purchase but rather as an investment.
- For its “uniqueness” It is a completely handcrafted object. As a result, no pot is identical to another, which is why each one is numbered.
- For its cult status Ever since it first appeared in sumptuous Renaissance courts, it has always been the “queen of pans”, perceived in the collective imagination of western civilization as an exclusive object/instrument packed with history and significance.
- For its reliability Each Amoretti copper pot comes with a 5-year guarantee. When the plating begins to wear, it is enough to send to the company, which will replate it and return it to the customer as good as new in a matter of days.
- For it’s eco-friendliness. Because it’s made of natural, recyclable, reusable materials— copper, tin, bronze — and because it’s a handcrafted, non-industrial product with an added value consisting exclusively of human skill and labor.